Community Operations Coordinator
New York, NY, or Hybrid
About the Role
50% of college graduates will work in sales at some point in their careers, and nearly 90% of jobs require sales skills. And yet, there are few formal sales training programs available, even at the undergraduate, graduate, or professional level.
We’re building the #1 sales platform to teach the world to sell.
To date, we’ve enrolled over 14,000 enrollees in 110 countries through our test market of real estate agents. Now, we’re expanding this year to the underserved, $15 billion market to train all salespeople worldwide, regardless of industry.
We are seeking a self-starting, entrepreneurial Community Operations Coordinator who will help us launch and program our new membership community platform. In helping create the first product-led offering to our community, the work you do is building the foundation of our future growth.
- Develop insights and strategy with the Community Lead to help guide the direction of our content campaigns for the Sell It Like Serhant Member Community.
- Create an amazing member experience through the rigorous execution of our community management processes and incredible attention to detail.
- Work to be the voice of the SLS Member Community.
- Provide the infrastructure and logistical support for the community, working with the Community Lead to focus on member relationships, content, and conversations.
- Strengthen referral program benefits to encourage existing members to help us grow.
- Create survey, intent, and reward programs to encourage participation.
- Use analytics to drive growth and engagement investments.
- Champion the community in all matters, internally and externally.
- Earn member love with wow-level customer service and extraordinary care. You build strong community culture and pride by connecting members to the group. You track every detail so we can constantly improve how we make members happy.
- Be part of a collaborative full-team approach to managing our community.
- 3+ years experience in community management, building community content, and/or social marketing.
- Have a proven ability to thrive in a highly cross-functional, start-up, and fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity and being a self-starter.
- Service attitude and outstanding customer service skills: Focuses on customer experience, anticipating needs, and recognizing above-and-beyond opportunities to amaze.
- Process-driven work style: Sophisticated about how work gets done and thrives in a highly process-driven workflow with structure, documentation, and data. Takes ownership of the work and is always looking for improvements in process and execution.
- Advanced database skills: Appreciates a database/CRM and community platform -- and uses them well. Exceptional skills in data management and accuracy, reporting, pipelines, and other sophisticated uses that enable us to deliver extraordinary relationships and service at scale.
- Attention to detail: High level of consistency, reliability, and accuracy. Highly aware of the little things and understands that care for the details is our competitive edge.
- Rock-solid time and task management skills: Can stay on a plan in a fluid environment, balancing incoming tasks with recurring responsibilities and long-term goals.
- Fantastic communication skills: High-level written and verbal communication skills, as well as confident, personable, and comfortable working with internal teams and proactively with external community members.
- Proven track record of learning and personal development: Evidence of ongoing self-directed study, mastery of new topics, and professional/personal development.
- You set the work ethic standard by expecting the same of others as you expect of yourself.
- $55,000 - $65,000 annual salary range
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Convenient office location in the heart of Soho, Manhattan
How to apply
Please email [email protected] with your resume, an explanation of why you’re interested, and what you can contribute to the team.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.